Special Needs in Early Childhood
We think it’s very important to not focus on a child having a disability but rather a child having different abilities. It’s our role then as parents and educators to further enhance and improve those abilities, and to ensure we are fully supporting a child where they need support.
Our course covers the following:
‘SEND’ means Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
• The importance of the early years
• The first 1000 days
• The first 5 years
• The importance of play
• Areas of learning
• Sensory, messy and role play
• Caring for a child with special needs
• Inclusivity and acceptance
• Parental support
• SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) training and workshops
• The need for early intervention
Course time: 1 hour approx
Course cost: R150 per person
Course dates: Please inquire below
To register for this course please email UnderTheSonTraining@gmail.com.