Online and In-Person Training
Our practical, informative mandatory and vocational workshops are for parents, grandparents, helpers, cooks, aupairs and teachers. We have NPOs, preschools, primary and high school staff, soup kitchens, restaurant staff etc. attend our workshops.
Our online and in-person webinars and workshops have been compiled by various specialists in the industry. Our Under The Son team of expert trainers are two doctors (neonatal nurses with PhDs), a fire fighter (with 36 years service), a primary school bridging teacher, and a special needs teacher and preschool owner.
- In-person medical training with our doctors is available on a school/other site, plus in Centurion and Sandton, Gauteng.
- We offer Basic and Accredited Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 First Aid and CPR & Choking HWSeta and DOL accredited courses.
HWSETA Accredited Training
• DEL First Aid Organization Number: CI 535/3/12/1
• HWSETA Accreditation Number: HW592PAA0000134
• Each delegate receives a certificate:
• Valid: 3 years
• Unique certificate number
• Endorsed by: SACPCMP (South African Council for the Project and Construction
Management Professions), Department of Labour (DoL) and Saiosh (South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
• Provides 5 CPD points
HWSETA BASIC LIFE SUPPORT AND FIRST AID (US: 119567)
• CPR & Choking
• First Aid:
• Management of
• Fainting & Unconsciousness
• Recovery position
• Fractures & Splinting
• Head injuries
• Poison, bites & stings
- Our Fire Safety online course is an interactive workshop. It provides essential knowledge and skills for fire safety in the home or at school. For parents/teachers/other. A SETA accredited unit standard course (various levels) can be arranged on a school/other site. 12484 or 252250 under HWSeta, Ceta or Teta.